Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Pics 2011

I think I have finally learned my lesson and will schedule family pictures in September or inside someplace warm. The last two years we have had our pictures taken outside and it has been so cold. Our photographer, Jen, was a great sport even though it was nearly freezing. The 90 minute session was torture for Liv and she cried almost the entire time. This kid won't fall for anything (well, except sugar...we bribed her with smarties so there are a few pics where she is holding smarties). We all kept trying to trick her into smiling but she would look at us like she was saying, "You people are nuts! I know there is not a frog on the camera...". Brett and I discussed how Jen would have to be magic in order for any pictures turn out. These were taken at Daybreak, a large community about 5 miles from our house.
















0 comments: