Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken by Stephanie with Giovannalou. You can also check out her blog. We liked the way these few preview shots turned out and we can't wait to see the rest of them. The whole experience of having pictures taken is so nerve-racking: getting off work early, planning what to wear, worrying about a bad hair day, cooperation of the weather, driving to Utah county...Brett and I have a major aversion to that place. We ran into a snow storm and she almost talked us into canceling but I persisted and I am glad I did. I really didn't want to have to go through it all again. We were in the middle of a random field and it was so cold! It was a little difficult to get a smile out of Liv. She is so funny....




1 comments:

Kristin said...

An aversion to Utah Valley...what the? If you only knew how giddy Ty and I get when we go past the point of the mountain. Of course...you couldn't pay us to live there again or in all of Utah for that matter. But thanks for the laugh. :)

As for your pictures...GORGEOUS! I hope a copy of one of those will be coming our way. Beautiful.

Liv was a doll in her Halloween costume. Loved hearing about your love of candy. I used to peddle for miles to get a Dinosour Egg...remember those? Delish. Unfortunately they were a choking hazard but I liked to live dangerously as I would eat them WHILE riding my bike WITHOUT a helmet.

Hugs and Kisses for Liv.