Sunday, January 22, 2012


Liv is just the cutest thing ever... I can't wait to see what this year brings!

I don't make resolutions but here are some continuous goals that are "works in progress": 
  1. be a better person (including mother, wife, friend, daughter)
  2. take a lot of pictures (and share them!)
  3. eat well - we eat mostly whole foods and are really good at not eating fast food (except Taco Time, of course) and not having processed foods in our house, but I want to grow more of our own food, or join a grower's co-op
  4. exercise - I make excercise a priority, but I'd like to become a better, faster, longer runner and incorporate more yoga or cross-fit workouts
  5. read more - so far I have been reading a lot more; my favorite books this last year were Born to Run, Unbroken, and In Defense of Food
  6. keep on saving - 2011 was a good year and we have a lot to thankful for. We'd like to keep up the saving, put away more for college, and continue with little to no cc debt (which makes goals 7 and 8 more difficult)
  7. update my space (I don't mean Myspace) - we re-did our extra bedroom (pictured above). Liv will be in a big girl bed soon so we will have a chance to re-do her room and her toy room; i'd like to work towards a greener, cleaner home
  8. travel - Liv is our excuse for not traveling but we are eager to get out and see things; Liv still talks about Moab all the time... can't wait to show her the world
Happy 2012 to everyone - Hope it's great one!



1 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun to read about Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great time. Great goals for 2012...we, too, are all about eating whole foods.